The Crispy Caves from GlasGarten are decorative caves that can be eaten completely. With their shape, they offer the ideal shelter for all kinds of animals. The caves contain important dietary fibres that ensure good digestion for aquatic creatures, especially shrimps, snails and sucking catfish.
In addition, the composition ensures a biofilm on the water surface, which is readily grazed by a wide variety of aquatic creatures. The ingredients (mainly wood fibre, clay and leaves) of Crispy Caves reflect the natural diet of most shrimps, snails and sucking catfish. This makes the tasty caves the perfect supplementary food, also for crayfish and land crabs.
- Delicious supplementary food
- Beautiful cave shape
- Many important dietary fibres
- Provides additional protection when eating
- Decorative and practical in one
- Made entirely from natural ingredients
|Glasgarten Crispy Caves Size||S||M|
|Tube per pack||3 tubes or 9 tubes||2 tubes or 6 tubes|
- Sucker Catfish
- Wood fibres (cellulose)
- Walnut leaves
- Vegetable protein extract
- Size S: Depending on the animal population, 1 to max. 3 caves for 30 litres of aquarium water.
- Size M: Depending on the animal population, 1 to max. 3 caves for 60 litres of aquarium water.
- Important: Add new burrows at the earliest when the previous ones are mostly eaten.
Made in Germany
Keep out of reach of children.