Cryptocoryne Parva is one of the smallest species of Crypts. It has green, grass-like leaves which can grow up to 4” tall, making it a suitable foreground and midground plant. Compared to other Crypts, it has a very slow rate of growth and can require more light. Cryptocoryne Parva is extremely slow growing and will require patience to achieve lush growth!
1. Cryptocoryne prefer not to be moved once planted. If possible, do not move them!
2. Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
3. CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
Complete botanical name: Cryptocoryne Parva
Family : Araceae
Genus : Cryptocoryne
Difficulty : Easy
Usage : Midground, Foreground, group
Growth: Slow to moderate
CO2 : No necessary
Light : Low
pH value : 6 – 7.5
Origin: Sri Lanka
Temperature tolerance : 15 – 30°C
Carbonate hardness : 1 – 18°dKH
General hardness:0 – 30°dGH
Propagation :Runners, Rhizomteilung, Splitting, cutting off daughter plants
Can grow emersed?yes
Source : Flowgrow and Aquasabi
Portion : Selling in pot Emerged Form
[ Pot will be remove for packing purpose. ]
1) Photo is for illustration purpose only.
2) All livestock / liveplant will send out on Monday and Wednesday for Peninsular Malaysia by Lineclear.
3) We do not cover DEATH ON ARRIVAL (DOA).
4) Do not send to Sabah/ Sawarak/ Labuan/ Singapore.