Product Description :
Neocaridina (neos) and Caridina shrimp are similar physically, but they differ in color patterns and water parameters. They are freshwater shrimp originating from Taiwan and introduced in the rest of Taiwan, Japan, and Hawaii, which is commonly kept in aquarium.
Neocaridina shrimp natural coloration of the shrimp is green-brown. There are a wide range of colors such as red, yellow, orange, green, blue, violet, black, etc., however, the red morph is more frequently sold. They prefer clean water, with a pH of 6.5 – 8, and a temperature less than 30°C.
Full-grown shrimp reach about 1.5 to 1.8cm. Life span about 2–3 years.
All our shrimps stock are imported from TAIWAN !! (known for good color quality)
Optimum Water Parameter (Advisable):
|GH value range||4 – 6|
|KH value range||3 – 4|
|pH value range||6.5 – 8.0|
|Water Temperature||Below 30 degree Celcius|
|TDS Range||100 – 150ppm|
*** TDS is just a guideline as any element that dissolved in water may contribute to TDS value.
How to tuned water parameter ??
- Neocaridina Shrimp – recommend to use Salty Shrimp Mineral GH KH + , raising total hardness (°dGH) and carbonate hardness (KH) at a ratio of °dGH/KH: 1.0/0.5.
- Caridina Shrimp – recommend to use Salty Shrimp Bee Shrimp Mineral GH+, it raises the total hardness (°dH) without significantly influencing the carbonate hardness (KH). This is especially important for shrimp originating from soft water habitats (ratio of KH/°dH: 0.06/1.0).
- If the GH value and KH value is too high, do water change to bring it down.
How to check each parameter ??
|Water Parameter||Test Kit / Tools|
|GH Value||GH Test Kit|
|KH Value||KH Test Kit|
|pH Value||PH Test Kit|
Term and condition for Death On arrival (DOA)
1) DOA ( Death on Arrival ) is only applicable for customers who select DOA Guarantee with additional RM 10 payable. Pick only 1pcs option(DOA Guarantee) RM10 and checkout together with your shrimps purchase, and your whole parcel’s shrimps are protected under DEATH ON ARRIVAL policy, so when shrimps arrive you if die in the packaging, we will resend(refer to no.4) or refund(refer to no.5) based on the casualty situation.
2) Buyer must ensure delivery address is accurate and there is someone to receive the parcel. Buyer must pick up courier call to receive parcel and trace the parcel accordingly. If courier fail to deliver due to no people to receive parcel, then DOA term is void automatically. Please bear in mind that you are purchasing LIVESTOCK parcel. We will do our best in packaging and quick delivery, but buyers also need to do your part.
3) After receive parcel, please check the condition of livestock. If there is any casualty (shrimps die), kindly take photo to prove BEFORE opening the packaging, and send the photos to whatsapp hotline 011-23269699 to show photo proof. DOA term is void when receiver open the packaging and take photo of the death shrimps.
4) We will replace shrimps if the death shrimps quantity is high. Buyer need to pay for the postage incurred for such replacement.
5) If death shrimps quantity is low, for example 1pcs or just few pcs, instead of replacement, we will refund and credit the amount in reward points to your Shrimpoly account equal to the death shrimps amount. These reward points you can use it to deduct the purchase amount(RM) in the next order. For reward points, 100 points = RM2. For example, if 1 pcs cherry shrimp RM2 died when you receive our parcel, we will credit 100 points into your shrimpoly account as refund.
***Postage charges included : Polystrene box + Ice pack + Shipping cost.
a) Do not send to Sabah/ Sarawak / Labuan / oversea. Please do not purchase.
b) Customer purchase above RM 150 through our website entitled to enjoy free shipping within Peninsular Malaysia. However, aquarium tank, livestock and liveplant are not available in this category.
c) Walk in price are different with website price.