Coloer spray foam is formulated to retain its dispensed color and blend naturally into the surrounding landscape, even when exposed to direct sunlight. It bonds quickly to porous or non-porous rock, stone, cement, wood, and cloth and is ideal for replacing loose mortar in rock walls. Touch ‘n Foam Landscape can also be used to direct water flow in pond or waterfall applications and it’s safe to use around fish or plants.
**Every single bottle comes with a free plastic nozzle spray. Every plastic nozzle spray can only be used once. We recommend purchasing additional plastic nozzles to ensure your scaping work by Coloer Foam runs smoothly.
Size available : 500ml or 900ml
Colour : Grey or Brown
Features & Benefits:
- Bonds with rock, stone, wood, and most aquarium and pond materials
- comes in two color; grey and brown that blends into shadows
- Won’t discolor like conventional foam – no painting needed
- Expands to fill gaps and voids
- Easier and less expensive than mortar
- Superior adhesion
- Fills holes in trees to seal out pests
- Use as a craft foam for artificial plants