Qanvee Gravel Water Exchanger helps in maintenance jobs to clean gravel and water changes for your aquarium. You may also adjust the pipe length up to your desired length.
- Easier to clean gravel part in your aquarium
- Simple and easy to install
- Adjustable pipe length
- Durable material
|Model||E – 600||E – 3||E – 6||S – 3||S – 6|
|Adjustable pipe length||45 to 59cm||39 to 45 cm||45 to 59cm||39 to 45 cm||45 to 59cm|
|Suitable for tank size||larger than 60cm||smaller than 60cm||larger than 60cm||smaller than 60cm||larger than 60cm|
|Air pocket position||Right after handle||In between hose||In between hose||In between hose||In between hose|
*** You can add on Vacuum Cleaner Head to extend the length and ease in cleaning the substrate layer
- Place the gravel cleaner pipe part inside the tank as in the picture.
- Place the hose part inside a barrel. [Barrel level (at least 50cm) lower than the aquarium to create pressure difference]
- Press the rubber air pocket to create a vacuum, hence the water from the aquarium will start flowing into the barrel.
** 6 months warranty against manufacturing defects for issues caused by faulty design that the water exchanger is unable function properly.
** Damages caused by human errors/wear and tear/wrong installations are not covered in warranty scopes.
** Please select variation with warranty, no warranty is provided if you select variation without warranty.
** Faulty products will need to be returned to us to do an inspection before claiming a warranty. Repair works will be performed which take times around 3-14 days or longer depends on the situation. Both postage charges cover by the buyer.
** To claim warranty, contact our hotline +6011-23269699 for further instructions.