This delicate, very small-leaved stem plant is likely a form of Rotala macrandra. It resembles Rotala macrandra Mini Type 2 but differs by shorter leaves curved downward.Strong lighting and good CO2 and nutrient supply are recommendable. It’s best placed as group in the foreground or midground, especially in nano tanks.
- Very small, delicate stem plant
- Tiny leaves curved downward
- Green, pink and purple hues
Synonyms : Rotala sp. ‘Pearl’
Family : Lythraceae
Genus : Rotala
Difficulty : Medium
Usage : Midground, Nano tanks
pH value : 4 – 7
Temp tolerance : 18 – 30°C
Carbonate hardness : 0 – 12°dKH
General hardness : 0 – 30°dGH
Propagation : Stem Cutting
Can grow emersed : Yes
Source : Flowgrow
Portion : Selling in stem Submerged Form ( ~ 5cm Length )
[ Shrimp Safe !! ]
1) Photo is for illustration purpose only.
2) All livestock / liveplant will send out on Monday and Wednesday for Peninsular Malaysia by Lineclear.
3) We do not cover DEATH ON ARRIVAL (DOA).
4) Do not send to Sabah/ Sawarak/ Labuan/ Singapore.